Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved.
- In Eastern Europe and Western Asia
- Diverse cultures including ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empire
- At the crossroads of the Caucasus, the Middle East and Eastern Mediterranean
- Pristine beaches, exciting activities and cultural events
- Museums, temples and houses with breathtaking architecture
- Rock valley of Cappadocia featuring the most stunning sunset view and hot air balloons
In Turkey, the only legally recognised wedding ceremony is a civil one, however, if you’d like to hold a religious ceremony in Turkey, it is still possible, but a civil ceremony should take place first.
Turkey is one of the best countries for a destination wedding, as it offers a lot of perfect sites, beautiful beaches, resorts and mountains with luxury hotels that are ideal locations for your wedding ceremony and reception.
On top of that, there is a lot of things to do after your wedding in Turkey, as it offers music festivals, glitzy nightlife, sports and outdoor event and cultural festivities.